Reviews for "Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6"

THE END!!1

Great way to end it. Nice style throughout the whole thing. I never thought you would go over the edge the way you did. Though it was shorter than I thought it would be. Well...see you at Disaster Labs. ^^

Joe's here.

So awsome they skipped number five just to bring it to us.

The end of the Legendary Arfenhouse.

I literally had tears in my eyes when I saw it was gonna be over. But you're the animator. And if you don't want to do it you don't have to...

The random humor that you have provided to NG has been great and I thank you. You are the 1337 hax. The end.

Funny as hell

L3MUNAA@@AIIIIYYYYDdd!!!!!1

dat wuz fraeekon brilloint

''joe fuck off am trying 2 concentrade,here hold this'' *hands legs*
i meen this is the best ''LEMONADE'' *yanks joes eye out. whjat was the fuckingpoint in that ok 1 more quote. ''hand me da machine gun'' ''thats my assult rifel and its.....wet what hell did u do to..ahhhhhhh *good kitty blows outa joes chest for some retarded reason. this is the best random.....thing i eva seen. and if u dident like this then....BURN URSELVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololololololololololol0
it freekin rocked i dont have much skill in animate but that was jnust comenic geiniose (bad spelling i dont give a fuck am getting a D in english anyway:P) all in all fucking brilliant