Reviews for "Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6"

Awesome!

There isn't Sonic in it! SPAM MOAR 0s! 0000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000

Was that just...

CAVE STORY??!?!?!?!?!

One of the best series on the NG

I've loved this series since it came out. Inspiring. Funny. And overall well done art.

Splendid and unfortunate at the same time.

It's a really sad way to go. I genuinly feel sorry for Misteroo, getting spammed up the ass with questions about the release dates. Frankly I can't really blame him for pulling a few pranks on the people to shut them up, but I'm not sure if that even worked. The series took a turn for the worse after AHTM2, this being the only proper sequel that skipped 3, 4 and 5. Not saying that 6 sucks, it's enjoyable in its own way and the fresh animation is a welcome sight.

But seriously, leave Misteroo be. It's fucking 5 years since the AHTM craze and I'd rather see it dead than to be milked shamelessly. You fantards think it's easy to come up with random humor like this? It's especially hard for me considering that I kinda grew up watching this (thank my big brother for introducing me to NG a bit too early in my childhood) and this series always made me lol. I must have watched it at least a million times.

RIP Arfenhouse 2002-2006. It's been 4 sweet years of lol, but it's gotta end sometime.

Insane