Reviews for "-Created-"

This is the greatest movie ever.

This had better get front page. The characters, the ideas, the creativity, and the frame by frame animation were some of the best I've ever seen.

IT NEEDS MORE HENTAI SIM DATE ELFS TO GET FRUNTPAIGE

Simply masterful.

'You guys are gonna HATE this'? Fucking hardly. Straight to the top of the favourites list with this one, a 5 and a recommendation for the Experimental collection, methinks. I haven't yet taken the time to watch all of your other flashes, but this one is most likely the best serious-natured one you've made so far.

To be honest, I was kind of expecting this to be a mockery of the failings of evolution over time or some other such statement, but I rather like this little celebration of life. I often wonder where you get your inspiration for these experimental-styled flashes...

Anyways, onto the actual review. As usual, an amazing job done with the animation, it shows that you put a lot of effort into making this flash, with particular attention to detail. The creatures you used were certainly rather unique as promised and showed a good deal of originality (though to be honest, the little one-eyed blob-thing reminded me of a Pacman ghost =/). I loved the choice of music, it gave the movie a powerful supernatural feeling and added greatly to the overall effect.

I'd like to see this get a weekly award, but considering that Arfenhouse 6 just hit the portal, and Tomorrow's Nobodies 5 is on its way, you'll have tough competition. Good luck all the same though.

Pacman......GOST?

masterful

that was one of the best flash cartoons i've ever seen. good work. it's very much like fantasia, which is awsome, it's good to see someone makeing good flash cartoons. i gave it a big 5. keep up the good work!

Reminds me of Fantasia

That was a phenominal flash, I greatly enjoy such works of art, and Motzart, so extra for you. I can't really give much advice, I don't know how one could improve something like that, I'll watching you for more.

motzart lawl

very good

how do you make animations

i squat and heave