Reviews for "-Created-"

nice man!

this was just fan-fucking-tastic you sir are a genius! make me your wife dude!(ps... im a guy) rofl just kidding... but if you do anymore works like this ima have to buy a gold band to put on my middle finger to finger you with(in a good way) god how can you fingert some 1 in a good way? ima have to work on that...
anywayz good work keep it up

im to stoned and wasnt amusing enough to me

graphic wernt as smooth as compared to like the lu lu.
As for style, i found it greatly influenced with a modern christian art style and well.... It was bland. But i liked the opening scene where there's like this hand playing with energy.
sound i give a 5 cause it was no sound effects just animation and well... Bootleg music. But you stayed true to the style.
I found a subliminal humor to it and if 30 million people dont see that humor i dont care i still saw it.
Find me on myspace im the sticker ninja my url on there is Rooftop420

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

" i found it greatly influenced with a modern christian art style"

.....what the fuck are you even SAYING?

"It was bland"

Your favorite author is Legendary Frog.

"Find me on myspace im the sticker ninja my url on there is Rooftop420"

Well done whoring your emo blog in my cartoons review area.

Neato!

Very well done! 'Bout time someone found use for Mozart's Requiem. Liked the little touch of humor at the end.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

I have 5 buttoxes

Good job

So, someone else who sees creating animation as creating a whole universe, eh? Very well-done.

. . .

Wow, not only were the visuals absolutely stunning, but I couldn't help thinking that there was some kind of meaning to this flash. Also what happened to the hand? Did it just kind of disappear halfway through the flash? Anyway though, excellent work, and I enjoyed the fact that the little ghost dude became king of the world.

This flash makes me happy :D !