Reviews for "-Created-"

i liked it

i sure do appreciate originality

Stunning!

This is one of the most beautiful and creative flash movies i've ever seen. It's colorful, innovative, and the characters portrayed show not only the creativity of the creator, but they also portray Mozart's creativity in his music despite how "boring" most people on Newgrounds would say his music is. You have every right to be proud of this: It's absolutely stunning, and i'm definitely voting a 5 on this one. Great job! ^^

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

thanks! I do love classical music. I'd love to be able to do this sort of stuff all the time, but this has eaten all my crreative energy.

Fantastic, Zekey!

Wow Zekey! Your movies are always good but this is great! Very original idea. Parts of it were strange but those just made it better. 5d and added to favorites.

Amazing

Truly your best Zekey, and my favorite (right up there with -MASS-). You'll never fail to amaze me with all of the new animating techniques you use.

You're by far one of the best artists on this site. Here's to seeing more amazing movies from you in the future!

Wow.

That is your best cartoon yet, which is saying alot because you have alot of good cartoons. Too bad it won't be noticed by all the 13 year old users who are too busy wathing sprite flashes and playing hentai quiz games. 5/5. Verry good job.