Reviews for "-Created-"

Happy day!

Zekey, you've just made my day. That was great :D I especially liked the giraffes. :3

a fish that roars ogm

Reminds me of Fantasia

That was a phenominal flash, I greatly enjoy such works of art, and Motzart, so extra for you. I can't really give much advice, I don't know how one could improve something like that, I'll watching you for more.

motzart lawl

absolutely loved it

the graphics on thiswere awesome, id give you an 11 if possible, you really made that hand in the beginning look really ..actually...like a hand! what most people forget to put in in a palm, but your hand was damn near perfect

Well I used my own hand to model it >_>

aaaah, zekey my friend

ive always loved your work, ever since i saw them on the abs forums. this is one of the best of yours yet i say!

but its quite trippy you know.. what if WE were like this? created out of boredom? maybe your flash wasnt the creation by boredom, but think about it... just think about it.

(^ ^)b~ you roxers my soxers!

SUPPORT EXPERIMENTAL FLASHES!

einsamkeit,

that was Mozart's Requiem...

but dude great job on the flash! however, im not sure a requiem was the best choice for a flash about creation. (just my opinion, lolz)