Reviews for "Newgrounds: The Future"

Dear Paradox,

I'm sorry that the idiotic users on NG voted a low score on your documentary of NG's changing environment. I thought it deserved better.

Sincerely,
Connor

Thanks.

K

^^Good Points^^
I liked how you used the same music from the Audio portal. That made this almost sound kind of epic to me. The ending was kind of cool..."only time will tell". The webcam part was kind of random, but interesting.

^^Needs Improving^^
Well, you said it best, this isn't really interesting at all. I guess I shouldn't have expected it not to be very good, since you said it wasn't very good. And why must you always tag along with onnet?

Paradox responds:

Tag along with Onnet? What?

Good point

ive been on newgrounds for like a few years nd now i do realize all the changes but it hink now its easier 2 maneuver around the site. this flash is very original nd i hope it gets a high score :)

Thanks.

what's the point?

yeah, i guess i agree, but why take the time to make this submission when you coulda jus said that in the bbs? well, your time spent, no skin off my nose. not really a great animation. the slowly fading text is really corny in my opinion, not just in your flash. i can't blam this, cuz it's just not that bad, but then again, i don't see why it needs to be on NG. gave it a 2.

Paradox responds:

If I had said it in the BBS, it would have been less meaningful. No, I decided to go out my way and devote a Flash to Newgrounds, because quite frankly, Newgrounds deserves it.

Time says yes.

It's gets better and better every year.

K.