Reviews for "Bbq-ish 100th movie"

Ok

^^Good Points^^
First off, congrats on getting 100 submissions with this one. The fuzzy graphics are neat as always. Nice voice overs and sound effects too.

^^Needs Improving^^
Well, the farting joke is getting kind of old. I was really expecting you to have some different joke in this, but nonetheless, you still used it. Not very interesting.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

But,then again fart jokes are pure part of bbqbeefburgerman movies,THOUGH i could vary them a little.

Thanks anyhow.

FOCUS

Think clearly... Are you looking for QUALITY or dou you prefer QUANTITY?

I'd choose ONE single GOOD movie rather than watch 100 crappy creations.

Im just being honest. Put more effort in it. By the way music and sound were nice.

Flash by Yumann:
- none -

sry

A fart joke? Lame.

The style is interesting, but I just don't find anything else inturiguing. I've watched most of your movies, and none of them are funny.. I agree with mgproductions. This is crap. Your movies are too short to be enjoyable. And in response to your comment on mgproduction's review...

"I'm Really 12"

*LAUGHING*

Man. Get a life.

It would seem that you too doesn't have a life. After all, you do reply to EVERY one of your reviews. It's sad, actually.

The reason you have 100 of these pieces of crap is because you don't care enough about your work and your image. You just release 10 second crap loads.

As for me? I have a life, thank you. She's a beautiful one, too.

OK ILL JUST CRY IN CORNER NOW MISTER

WTF

I really, really don't understand how newgrounds works - these movies take like 2 days to do, and make front page but movies that people can work for months on go unnoticed....its a shame

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

And some people go around moaning and bitching about everything without doing any flash! What IS wrong with newgrounds.

It was a horrible piece of horse ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only reason I gave you any pionts at all is beacuse of that stupid ass fart. You are lucky if anyone like sthose stupid videos Beacause they are the supidest thingss that Ihave ever seen asshole.

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Seriously. When you guys say,"this is the most retarted thing i've ever seen" you just prove the fact that you are fucking retarted. Nobody says stuff like that!