Reviews for "Cloud's Day Off"

Urgh...

Damn clocks. What's worse are the clocks fans who keep crap like this on the portal. I would say make an effort when you next make flash, but you won't. You will just post the same thing and all the little clock noobs will vote 5 and it will just be another smudge mark on Newgrounds.

lmfao jotandjab

Complete suckage

This has to be one of the worst things I have ever seen. To be tactfully honest, I think spending a day at the neverland ranch would be better than watching this again.

..|.. ('_') ..|..

That is not appropriate for all ages, dumbass. Change the rating, and I noticed from the lack of animation and robot voices that this was made by a Clock. You Clocks are just spamming up the portal with boring low-quality crap. It's time for the Clocks to retire and their flash to rest in the abyss forever, cos they suck.

P.S: Send this review to the rest of the Clock Crew.

lmao legendary frog

How?

How in the world did this make it on newgrounds? That was just terrible. Ah well, for criticism, i have to agree with the guy before me, you need to change the rating on this before some unsuspecting kid views that and is scarred for life.

their problem not mine!!!1

-.-;;;

Thats not suitable for all ages. You should change that before flashing anus's scar a little kid for life.

shut up