Reviews for "Space Cinema"

Hmm...not really that good

It's an alright idea, but you might want to incorporate some interactivity...all i saw was my bored ass sitting in front of some stickmen and some admittedly very cool retro sprites of michael jackson...i had that game...yay. But make it more interactive...at the moment, i dont think it's good enough. Sorry!

Paradox responds:

Hah, yeah. I'm new to webcam Actionscripting, so I really need to learn more about it before I can make proper interavtive webcam games.

okay

Is it me or is this idea inspired by Nazi_Barney's webcam game? Yeaah, I know him but I have no idea some people were inspired by this. Oh well, this does not beat the original.

Paradox responds:

No, it's inspired by other webcam games, because Nazi_Barney's movie is the kind of shit that I'd wipe off my shoe.

Erm

I guess it was decent for a first time webcam flash, but it was a bit pointless. Try adding more options to the next one.

Paradox responds:

It is actually quite hard for a shit to mediocre Actionscripter, to actually include features into webcam Flashes, as far as I know. I might actually bother learning BitmapData and shit one day, but not in the near future.

Not bad...

Is that it? :S

Paradox responds:

nope. there's a secret. and its about time i revealed it. after five minutes, the screen fades out and comes up with a hidden webcam game. ever wondered why this passed in the first place? i told that secret to my friends, they tried it, and it was so brilliant, they voted 5. i decided to keep this secret because i didn't want any normal faggot playing my awesome game, only to say "OMG U SUK," so i hid it, and only those brilliant enough to be able to play around with this thing can play it. then, because of all the negative reviews, i chose to reveal my secret to the world, keeping my sheer brilliance a secret isn't worth it, so i want to encourage as many people to play it, and vote fairly on this flash for others to see. this is not a hoax, i genuinely admit that i have kept this a secret up until now. you may believe that i am bullshitting you all, but seriously, take time to understand that i am not kidding. until you have tried and seen it for yourself, it is fine for you to think this is all a lie, but if you really want to seek the truth, try it. watch this, for five minutes, and get a chance at playing the full game. after that, then decide whether your negative reviews are what this epic flash deserves. but seriously, i really want people to see the finished game now, so once you have seen it for yourself, please let others know about it, the more people vote fairly on what actually happens in this flash movie, the better. thanks.

Erm...

Only giving 3 stars for the effort on the idea.

lol