For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "2006| LoP Trilogy 2"

This is a seriously indepth game

I loved your story line and who could not love your choice for a voice actor. We loved him as Xin's Legend and I am glad he came in for the job. I loved the two distinctly comedy based fighting sequences especially the insult. The only bug I saw was the key in the gears. The button object did not always function correctly to the point I started over. The game is fun and I thank you for the clues along the way. Is there any chance you might revamp the first piece of your trilogy since you did a phenominal job in your flash ability on this one but I would love to see the same skills for the first one. It would really cool to get Edwyn to do the voice overs in the first!

Great...

This game was so much better than the first...although I did like the first one as well. You improved on everything, gameplay, graphics, puzzles, length, sound. It was much easier to play, much smoother and the voice acting worked very well. I especially loved the voice for Mr. Hangman.
The humour was good...i didn't expect it and that added to the overall enjoment of the game. Added secrets and unlockables makes it re-playable, and infact, I missed one piece of the Treasure Map the first time round, so I'm definatley going to go through it again.
The only thing that got a little annoying was the hand held gaming console noises, though I appreciate the joke.
Overall it was great, cannot wait for part 3.

Amazing Game! Monkey Island All Over Again!

Graphics - The animation and drawings were amazing! The animation was smooth and very realistic for a flash game. The drawings were easy on the eyes and made the game not hurt to look at. 10/10

Style - I have never seen a game like this on Newgrounds performed so amazingly. It reminded me of Escape From Monkey Island, and I really enjoyed the insult fight. The Final Fantasy inspired battle at the end just topped it off so nicely. 10/10

Sound - Voice acting was magnificent! I have never seen such amazing voice overs in a flash game before! I was speechless at the acting! The sound effects also tied in nicely with the game. That's saying a lot, as I'm easily annoyed by sound effects. 10/10

Violence - The violence was definitely there The blood wasn't needed, gore is just for people that try to make their game better in very cheap ways. You had Pliskin placed in dangerous positions and in a couple fights. That's quality violence right there. The kind of violence that also happens to be appropriate for kids. 10/10

Interactivity - Finding items, combining a good amount of them, solving puzzles, insulting others to defeat them in battle, Final Fantasy inspired end battle, secrets to find, and possibly even more to do. This will will definitely keep you entertained throughout the entire game, with secrets prodding you into replaying the game. You just have to love it. 10/10

Humor - There was a cheesy moment here and there, but that just added to the quirky style of the game. You possibly might even literally laugh out loud at points. This game will keep you smiling...unless you get stuck of course. 10/10

Overall - Amazing idea, that was amazingly executed. I have never loved a game so much to give it a perfect rating with such sincerity before. Trust me, you should cherish this rating from such a bitter and sarcastic person. 10/10

~Steven Le~

Loved it

Much better than the first one. Thats to be expected nothing against LOP 1. Can't wait until the third one is done.

awsome

jou just got to love the end song