For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "2006| LoP Trilogy 2"

This is teh roxors!

man,you just GOTTA make the sequel already,'cuz i can't wait any longer!

BEST RPG GAME

man this game is the best!! this game is so funny, when he looked through the hole and there was the bad picture of himself, lol.
I play this game every day, its the best!! If i were to rate this game from 1 to 10.. id pick 1000

GOODJOB!

AWESOME! The Best RPG i E-V-E-R Played! (And i played alot of Rpg's :D)

good

i played this over and over just to get all the secrects but this was made in 08/04/2006 and its 06/10/2007 when will the 3 one be out answer me when u can

Please hurry up on the second one

Loved the game, this is actually being written a bout 5 months after I played it (back then, my brother wrote most of my reviews because I was lazy and he was opinionated) enjoyed the fact that Pliskin said something about it when the fight scenes reflected those of other games.