Reviews for "F.U. Too part 2"

Best series on NG yet.

I don't understand why this isn't more popular. I totally get this. Funny as hell. Very well put together and thought out. I can't wait for the next one.

Hmm

I still think the first one was better although this one was good, it was confusing at parts.

Yeah, thats the stuff!

Wow, this series is the greatest. Not really, but it seems that way for the moment. Also that Cowboy Bebop thing, yeah. It was awesome nice work. And I cant belive you used Donnie Darko. That movie was awesome and made my brain hurt. Keep it up.

Awesome music, voices. Interesting story.

I really liked all the great music, singing and voices in this video. It certainly covered a lot of different subjects in a short video. I are the Love!

WOW