Reviews for "Nightmare (Dj Sonik) MD2011"

Epic the song mix all kinds of music i love it

Awesome
Very nice

Nice beat man

Horrors of the night

Get a good visual here really. Can kind of see things of the night creeping toward you as you pick up a gun and begin shooting the zombies. You wonder just how long you can survive as you slowly and painfully make your way to the top the research facility responsible for the zombies only to be met by a person somehow fusing with some of the zombies gaining all their strength. You only have one clip left in your gun. Best of luck in this battle.

This is a real scenery styled piece of music and I really like how it sounds as well. The quirky drums seem to remind me a bit of Tekken as well and the random drum rolls are also nice. The synth at times kind of makes me think of someone floating aimlessly in space wondering what they should be doing next in their life as they search for purpose and reason to live.

The bass is soft and mellow and seems to give a back drop feel as if the zombies were following you all the way up as you keep moving and struggling to survive the horrific nightmare where zombies are no longer a story but a real life nightmare for you.

Overall, very nice competition piece. Really a very nice and dark feeling piece too. Loops perfectly making it all the more better to enjoy.

DreamEater responds:

Haha thanks for the review buddy :D

ooo... zombie music huh?... tight x]
I was really trying to capture a darker more-sinister feel with this track, and
It sounds to me like that's what you're getting from this too. I am also really glad to hear that you enjoyed the overall production of this; I really took a shot in the dark, and tried something completely different with this track.

Overall I'm happy with it though, and I'm so glad you could enjoy it as well!

Thanks again dude! :D
~DJ Sonik

Fucking Perfect!

I'm using this as the title music for my Madness Day game!

Thank you for making this!!

DreamEater responds:

Sick!!!!!!!!
I cannot wait to see it dude!

Thank you so much! :D

~Dj Sonik

-Edit 10/16/2011-

And we won monies too brotha!! :D
Thanks again for using this dude!