For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 53 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "the classroom 3"

@Ant.....It's called a tutorial...genius try playing through that next time beside you ignorantly criticize an authors hard spent work creating this game.

fun game

Well, to those of you who think that this game doesn't have any instructions, try the tutorial idiots.

What is this? There aren't any author comment instructions and the game doesn't even give you a hint as to what you need to do. How can you make a game without telling anyone what the object is or how to control anything? It's just a classroom with colored circles and the sound of pencils scribbling away.

LOL!