For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "the classroom 3"

This game is moderatly hard, but for some reason, it takes place in the past. Then, the classroom 3,1, and 2 have to be in that order tell the story.

Damn, it's been a while since I last played this series... But I got to say that this part is the weakest of the series. You managed to improve gameplay and graphics, but the story compared to 2 is so... Empty. Like, where's the rest of the crew you meet in the second part? What happened to them? Why Alex lost all his personality in this game? There's no dialog at all in this. I know it doesn't make any sense reviewing this after 8 years, but this is something I had to say.

Overall, improved gameplay and graphics. Inferior story.

This is a challenging, but fun game. It makes me think that I should of cheated more in class. lol
The medals work, and I almost have them all. I will have to play it again to collect them.

Haven't played this series in years!!

This Sucks.