For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 64 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "the classroom 3"

I need Help!!!

Dude, you need to teach me how to make this kind of game! Dude tell me if been trying to figure it out for over 3 months!

Enjoyable

I can see the work in it once again and i liked the story line this time. It could be a little better but i still am looking forward to the next. the one thing i would change is to have a bigger classrooom, or like a SAt type encvironment with more than one teacher and a couple nerds or something

Nice game ^('.')z KIRbyZ|STyle

Ello, This game was good, it could be better, i just say that a lttile more suspense and more choices would be good.
All in all, it was a good game.

passwords dont work

as other people have said. the passwords dont work, i got stuck on act 6 and you couldnt help me :(. very hard and addicting game -reccomended

Oh my god, no ones pissing to techno music!

killer game man, no gayness or urine. Thats what I'm talking about.