Reviews for "SMW: Parodies"

Not bad, not bad at all.

I didn't actually expect it to be as good as it was. I actually thought it was pretty funny and chuckled at a few of the scenes, mainly the ones revolving around slapstick humor. Good movie, and congrats on 300K views.

ToonCastleTV responds:

Thanks Dude, believe it or not I thought of the whole entire thing in about 5 minutes except for one scene when I was walking my dog around the block XD

Just one Dispute

Hey this movie has been on my favorite list for a while but I don't think I've ever commented on it. There's only one skit on here that I find slightly annoying, I mean it's still funny but being an English major it just seems out of place. On the skit "to good of costumes" it should be too BUT it doesn't detract from the quality of the movie itself. And I'm sure someone has told you this too but the Frog Suit and the Raccoon Tail are from Super Mario Bros. 3 still funny though. Little touches like the Tetris theme from the first skit add a touch of comedy. My favorite one out of these though is probably "Mario Cleans the Castle." Luigi dying, and Toad bleeding from the eyes...pure comedy genius!

ToonCastleTV responds:

Allright man - well glad you enjoyed ^^ :)

This was awsome

I really enjoyed it.

I don't know why there are stupid motherfuckers out there who hate sprite movies.

Sprites movies rule!!!!

more commin soon bro

That's was really weird.

But, great. I enjoyed it. :)

yes it is ;)

Well that's unfortunate

Evading all the falling rubble of Vanilla Dome only to be TOTALLY OWNED BY NATURE... lol

xDD