Reviews for "Broil Meats Grill"

Sick Dude

Ska is a dieing music genre, I wish to god it wasn't, this song represents what ska is all about though, just having fun and singing what ever you want, i can see you guys playin a gig with me and my friends skanking in front of the stage, sick song, thats all i have to say.

.......yeah

You have the musical talent, though not as great as the Aquabats, you still hold true to their tradition of offbeat lyrics...while hinting at Blink 182, and some other pop bands, this song is not bad. Dont get me wrong, this song is p good. But yeah....lacking seriousness. I have heard funny songs before.....But yeah....take it at face value, Positive Vibes.

tydiggy responds:

yes it is a silly song i agree

never thought i would like ska....

im completely a techno and drum and bass dude but i can get down to this.... i say good job and wish you luck in making it big

great

I have to say this is one of my favorite songs on newgrounds it makes me laugh. also how long did it take to make this?

Molotov said it all.

This song produced a happy feeling in my brain area. Vocals were well done, and the horn went very well with the guitar and drums. Well done.