Reviews for "Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final"

Godly!!!

Wow the best pokemon song cover EVER and that's saying something.

Burn7 responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you found it as entertaining as it was to make it!

Man this is some EPIC shit....

Dude this is getting a download. Gotta say this is the BEST cover I have heard and there are plenty of covers of this song. Yours is miles above the rest. Kudos man keep up the awesome work.

Burn7 responds:

Well thanks. I've heard other covers before and I have to say they do a pretty damn good job. So just being compared to any of them is a real compliment. Thanks!

Awesome.

I downloaded this a while back and I told my friends and they loved it. I thought I'd finally toss in a written review.

I always loved this song while challenging Lance and this version just makes it even more epic; I wish it was in the game. Hope to see more stuff like this. Keep it up!

Burn7 responds:

I wish there was something all metal-ish ingame. That would be sweet as well.

WOW

I have not been to Newgrounds in awhile but I did today and was glad I did. Great job and thank you.

Burn7 responds:

Well I'm glad I could be your Newgrounds representative for the day! Enjoy your stay!

Damn

They over at Nintendo should have asked you to put this Heartgold/Soulsilver. It's a great song.

Burn7 responds:

Yeah but then they'd have to pay me. And I've heard Nintendo has issues with paying people.