Reviews for "Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final"

This is fuckin amazing

GOOD FUCKING JOB!!! Everything feels nice and upbeat, love the mixture of 8 bit and realistic instruments. The mix for the most part is pristine, the solo playing could have been cleaner, but hey the solo was still epic.

I had to listen to this just because Lance was one of my favorite characters back in the day, Blue/Gary being first.

Burn7 responds:

Yeah, I'm not the best soloist ever. I've only been playing for 3 years though, so I'm okay with it being unclean yet epic :)

And thanks for the listen!

Mind BLown

Even though pokemon will never comeout in like a hardcore version, maybe someone on newgrounds could design one with these songs in it, and badass pokemon graphics and submit it as a game to newgrounds for all of us to play.

Burn7 responds:

Can you imagine the amount of time that it would take to create something that awesome? I don't think we'll be seeing that any time soon, but it sure as hell would be awesome...

well I know what i have to do now

IMA GO KICK LANCES ASS AGAIN!!

Burn7 responds:

YEAH! He deserves it. That redheaded bastard.

Orly?

I have to ask, what type of guitar/pickups/effects are you using? The sound for both the rhythm and lead are the sounds I'm searching for, but I can't seem to get them out of my schecter... In other news, great piece, I really enjoyed it.

Burn7 responds:

I am using a B.C. Rich Warbeast with 2 B.C. Rich humbucking pickups. I'm only using a small reverb on my lead and no effects other than the distortion from my amp.

F**king awesome

Stays true to the G/S battle finale music while combining it with your own distinctive touch...I like it.

Burn7 responds:

That was the goal, thanks!