Reviews for "Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final"

Awesome!

This is badass! Keep it up :)

You got my 10 and 5 :)

Burn7 responds:

Thanks, I hope it was well-earned!

More than worthy!

This is such a wonderful remix of my favorite Poke'mon battle theme.
My nostalgic memories can now be revisited in the most epic way possible.

Danke!

Absolutely, I'm just glad I'm doing right by fans of G/S :D

Woah.

This is incredible. Best remix of anything Ive heard so far mate! Thats awesome!! I wouldnt worry too much about using a copyrighted audio clip, cause many people just do the copy'n'paste thing here. Not saying you should, but many others have.
I imagine Lance(or Red) rocking out with this theme, with the entire band while throwing out demonic dragon-type Pokemanz at ya. I have SoulSilver, actually, and Im three badges away from having all 16. Yays.
This is extremely badass. I love how you incorperated parts of the original, too.

Most epic thing evah. 5/5, 10/10, fave, download(well, not yet, but Ill get to that in a sec).

Burn7 responds:

Thanks dude! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I honestly am glad that I didn't put the dragonite clip in there because the song is being viewed so often SOMEONE would have reported me.

Hahahahaha!

Love this shit man, great job. Love the trick. reminds me of Megadeth's song Symphony of destruction!
Dude, seriously you should be signed, this is amazing!

Burn7 responds:

I goddamn wish I was signed. I would lose my shit. It would be the best thing ever. That and I could actually send my shit to a professional mixing studio and make it sound really genuinely professional.

Omg omg

Dude i freakin hat---- Nah j/k On to the real Review ! Your tones wer--- ah who am i kidding im too lazy to tip you especially if im giving u a 5/5 10/10 :p On to the Real real review! Finally a badass pokemon song! I was so sick of those little songs on the games that sounded just like a bunch of taps on the same instrument Gewd job now do m00r or youre not getting any cookies

Burn7 responds:

Here, have the ultimate remastered version where I redo all of the solos and make it sound generally more professional!

http://www.mediafire.com/?95scw1tatb9 l1hd (Remove the space!)

So about those cookies...