Reviews for "Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final"

Can you say EARGASM?!

This is amazing. I loved how you used actual instruments. Amazing. All I'm good for is my keyboard skills. Reminds me of the first intense wi-fi battle I had. My blissey verses his snorlax. It was epic. I'm at 3:41 right now and it's leaving ear cum all over my keyboard. Have my children so we can make epic music babies.

Burn7 responds:

Hahah, thanks? And if you're asking to collab, then I'm totally down for that :)

Well

Didn't notice it was pokemon, till like, I heard it 5 times in a row and went to see the title.

Burn7 responds:

Lol well... I guess that's a good thing, right?

as a girl

im speechless dis is makin me hav an adrenalin rush which is relli bad for ppl round me its f****** awsomx i love it hope u bring out more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

Burn7 responds:

As a girl? Ha, I wasn't aware that there was a difference between male and female reactions towards pokemon covers. But I'll take it as a compliment. Thanks!

And don't be afraid to say "Fuck". It's part of the English language. If someone is offended by it, then it's their problem, not the bad language's fault.

AMAZING.

Probably the best freaking song I heard on newgrounds. keep it up!

Burn7 responds:

Wow, that means a lot, thanks dude!

Keep checking out my stuff, I don't just do covers! :)

This is really great, I don't really play Pokémon anymore but this brings back some memories. Very nice how you combined 8-bit and elguitar together and drums. A great track to test the audio quality of my new headset. You probably won't reply since this was posted so long ago, but I'm wondering where you've got your music skills from.