Reviews for "Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final"

OMFG!

I joined the NG community just to tell you how AMAZING this song is! This is easily my favourite song from G/S, I hope to see more epic stuff from you.

Burn7 responds:

Hahah, welcome to NG! And thanks, I try to put out awesome stuff for awesome people, so I'm glad this reached one of them!

Awesome!

Love the build up!

I like using this to myself and friends in the mood for battles when we Rp.

Burn7 responds:

Oh yeah, I've worked for YEARS on trying to master the buildup. I'm glad it worked for ya.

Dude.

How the hell did it take this long to get on the top 30!?! I was literally the first purson to vote and download this. This song made me pull my pkmn gold out of retirement. Too good dude. 10/10

Burn7 responds:

Lol! Well thanks for the vote then dude. It feels amazing to know that people can actually enjoy some of the songs that I worked way hard on. It feels just as amazing to know that they actually LIKE them.

Thanks for helping me get started then, and thanks for the review!

It sounds so awesome!!

Really great song! I can't complain at all!!

Hah, well thanks.

Wow

Every time a move over 100 power is used the guitar solo around 2:30 should play.

Burn7 responds:

Pshh... That solo sucked ass. I kinda want to go back in time and fix it actually. Ah well, that's what I'll waste my one time travel opportunity on. But hey, I personally think it's totally worth it.