Reviews for "Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final"

Oh man, this was incredible

This already great song had been revised to be more epic, creative, and overall awesome. The improvised sections added an interesting touch. I also loved how the song never repeated itself. Though the beat stayed the same, the melody found time to change itself to keep the song interesting. And the result was just lovely.

Burn7 responds:

Thanks, I try to stay away from repetition as much as possible when doing remixes or covers that involve guitar. People tend to dislike it.

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

heh....nice now I want to play Pokemon gold

this is just too awesome my mind went beyond blown and went into a supernova Crazy skills here, and the work at the end result was worth it, now excuse me while I play Heart Gold.

Burn7 responds:

Thank you, Badassdude. I now feel complete knowing that someone so badass that it is literally in your name has given me the blessing of badassedness.

Thanks for the review!

Lawl to epic

I hate pokemon but with this I think I will like it! This is to epic and so good to hear :)

See!

This just goes to prove that angry music is the best! Very well done Burn7, I am in awe of your brutality and excellent choice of a remix. It makes me remember the good old days. ;_; TT.TT

Amazing

One of the best remixes i heard for this song. Keep up the amazing work. Looking forward to hearing more from you
10/10