Reviews for "Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final"

Epic

my gameboy colour wouldve exploded if it had this song. And too bad could put dragonite cry wouldve been sick.

Burn7 responds:

It was indeed... it was indeed. I could put up a link to the one with the cry in it. But I can't even edit the description to the song because after a certain amount of views it doesn't let me edit it.

totaly awesome

maybe it was hard to make but at the end you must be proud of it and say

F*** yea

Burn7 responds:

Very true. When I look at the end product, I definitely think back to all the time and effort I put into it and think "... Totally worth it."

now thats epic!

Well, this song made me turn on my DS and play Soulsilver the moment i heard it.
well done, never wanted to play pokemon so much as now.

Burn7 responds:

Lol well thanks. I'm glad you liked that shit.

Absolutely Amazing

This is by far one of the best Audio tracks that I've ever come across on Newgrounds. Great work!

Burn7 responds:

Thanks, it means a lot. It really does.

Just Wow...

Truly awesome, I didn't even notice anything to criticize about it, that is how good it is. I think I'm going to make it so it plays on a radio in one of my mods. XP

Burn7 responds:

Thanks! Haha go right ahead.