Reviews for "Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final"

awesome

if you want to know i really like pokemon,and i try to watch it every day

Burn7 responds:

Wow, you really like Pokemon.

While Lance Dragonite started headbanging...

That was a pretty epic Thrillride, but the entire time I was imagining Pokémon trainers playing the piece. Red was on the lead Guitar and Lance was just beating the living sh't out of the drums, it was pretty funny to think about and pretty awesome to hear.

Also the File name was pretty funny.

Burn7 responds:

Hahah! I totally forgot about that. I can't believe nobody has said anything about that. Yeah I was pretty pissed with it all, what with me not being able to have the dragonite clip and having to render it in shitty quality... So I called it "LANCE FINAL FUCK!" so I was able to pick it out of the 30 other renders I had.

Holy SH*T

It makes me wanna cry it so good!!
(0:33)

VERY GOOD JOB BRO.

Burn7 responds:

Thanks! I tried making that part super epic. I guess I succeeded.

O.o

This is up there with the badassery of the Fairuzon version of this song. Now if only this remix would make its way into the actual game. I wish the pokemon games had metal in them :p good stuff 10/10

Burn7 responds:

Thanks dude. But then Nintendo would have to pay me. And they don't like paying people outside of their own company. Or so I've heard...

Idea

This should be for the legendaries in the new games... maybe gamefreak can wake up from it' coma and find something cool.

Burn7 responds:

That'd be awesome. People keep telling me that this song should be in the game. As much as I know it never will be, that'd still be totally awesome if Pokemon bought my song's rights. Hell yes money!