Reviews for "Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final"

I love you.

Dude, I seriously love you. And this song is sent from the Hardcore Metal Nerd gods of all awesomeness! You think you know a place to look up tabs like these? (Perhaps a LOT simplier? :D)

Burn7 responds:

Um... No I don't think there are tabs anywhere. But I could write them I guess. But it would probably take me a while because I have a BUNCH of other projects I'm doing. But if you REALLY want them, I could write some up in a few hours.

Holy ****ing sh!t!

This is my favorite song from all time for the Pokemon series.
I know how to play it in guitar in a metal style, but this is incredibly amazing.
Thank you so much for such an epic ass remix.
It will make a sexy addition to my play list.

Burn7 responds:

No problem dude. It's my pleasure to appease fellow metal lovers who are also partial to video games (or the other way around).

YEAH!!!!!!!!

Now if Pok'e'mon was only this Hardcore!!!

Burn7 responds:

Sadly, it never will be. 1st because Japan is awesome, but they arn't exactly hardcore. And 2nd: Because Pokemon will always be for the kids.

But one can hope.

awesome!!!

damn that's one of my favorite battle themes and i really love this interpretation :D

Burn7 responds:

Gratias ago Vos Summopere!

5's & 10's all around!!

Absolutely awesome! This has got to be one of the best songs on NG!!! I love how you kept the 8-bit playing cutting in and out throughout the whole song.

Damn you Lance and your Dragonites!! XD

Burn7 responds:

Thanks dude, it was fun to make. (Well... sometimes.)

And I KNOW! That bastard had like 3 of those frigging things!