Reviews for "Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final"

PERFECTION

loved it. good crisp sound. great drumming, all around awesome.

Sweet

Sounds soo beatiful lol (;

Excellent remake

The guitar just makes it a whole lot better and even more brutal in this remake. This piece just reminds me of how much of a bad ass Lance was, used three Dragonites and unless you had an ice type it was going to be a long haul to beat him!

The guitar sounds rather awesome in this piece. Love the double bass on the drums, they just seem to emphasize that you will have to fight if you wish to win. The bass line was rather nice too. I like how you can hear a beat of the actual tune under all the layers of music as well.

Very nice yells as well!!

Overall, sick remake.

U R T-H-E B-E-S-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLZ GIVE A GIFT TO THIS WORLD BY MAKING MANY OTHERS LIKE THIS!

Most excellent remix

I always love it when the song starts out with a mild tone, in this case, the eight-bit-esque sound, and then it breaks into something awesome throughout the song. This is the best remix I've heard of this song yet.