Reviews for "Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final"

WOW

It's so crazy~~~
It sounds like the boss is coming...
I hope you bring out more~~~~
It's fuckin awesome!!!!!!

Burn7 responds:

I'ma working on new stuff, don't worry!

Man this is some EPIC shit....

Dude this is getting a download. Gotta say this is the BEST cover I have heard and there are plenty of covers of this song. Yours is miles above the rest. Kudos man keep up the awesome work.

Burn7 responds:

Well thanks. I've heard other covers before and I have to say they do a pretty damn good job. So just being compared to any of them is a real compliment. Thanks!

as a girl

im speechless dis is makin me hav an adrenalin rush which is relli bad for ppl round me its f****** awsomx i love it hope u bring out more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

Burn7 responds:

As a girl? Ha, I wasn't aware that there was a difference between male and female reactions towards pokemon covers. But I'll take it as a compliment. Thanks!

And don't be afraid to say "Fuck". It's part of the English language. If someone is offended by it, then it's their problem, not the bad language's fault.

...Words can't describe...

How awesome this is...sorry that this review of mine sucks...I really can't think of anything to say but awesome! And that doesn't cover even half of it!
Keep up the awesome work! (No wonder this was one of the most popular on the Audio Portal!)

Burn7 responds:

No, it's a fine review. And thanks, I'm amazed that it has gotten the attention it has, there are much more deserving songs/artists out there. But I am very grateful for what I've got.

Thanks again for the review!

FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS MY FREIND ITS THE MOST EPIC POKEMON SONG EVER XD...i freaking Love the drums ^^ .....i need to know how to make this

Burn7 responds:

Use Sony Acid and a guitar. And Addictive Drums. And... Nintiny/Tweakbench Peach. Record, Mix, Master, Render, Post, Let the fans rejoice!