Reviews for "Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final"

Wow

This is really well done.. not much can make it better :P

Burn7 responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you thought so lol

Feels like Brawl Music

This feels like a remake that would fit perfectly in Super Smash Bros Brawl. its just that good, in my opinion.

Burn7 responds:

Haha, that would be so cool. But I don't think they would use this song, they tend to only use the most popular songs in Brawl. And the Champion Battle, while an awesome song, isn't the most widely known pokemon song.

MY GOD!

I thought the Lance battle music couldn't get any better. But you proved me wrong the whole thing was amazing. Now I'm going to have to put this on whenever iIfight Lance.
Now you need to do this for the Gym leader fight from red and blue.
Keep up the good work of putting metal into classic game music. \m/
-Time Rapist

Burn7 responds:

Gym leader music is awesome, but I've got so much other crap going on I'm not sure I could do a mix right now. But I have been thinking about it, that's for sure.

Thanks for the review!

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metal may long live plus good remake awesome

Burn7 responds:

Metal will always be around. Forever and ever in awesomeness.

I thought Lance's theme was pretty cool beforehand, but when I heard this...I was driven to tears.

You mixed the in-game music with your own audio takes splendidly, and it had just the right amount of metal and bass in it, and the quality was mindblowing. The edits you made from the older version were smart, it would be a shame to be banned over a 2-second clip.
I give it a 9, simply because giving it a 10 would be saying it's perfect, and since there's no such thing as perfect music, that would damage both your credibility and mine. But I still think this is awesome. You did really well.

Now I need to find some album artwork that can match the epicness of the song.

Burn7 responds:

Thanks for your kickass review. I tried to mix in bass so as to appease those who play it. I also tried to make the drums believably real. And being brought to tears wasn't exactly my intention, but... alrighty! haha

And if you find some artwork let me know! Because I'm not exactly the best graphic designer ever to walk to earth, and I'd like something at least decently cool.