Reviews for "Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final"

awesome surprise

my pokemon days are pretty much over and i was scared to click on this one thinking it might be just a pokemon song but i was wrong lol. would play a whole pokemon game to listen to this song

Burn7 responds:

Lol this is far more than 'just a pokemon song'. This is a POKEMON EPIC!

Okay not really. But thanks for the review!

nice

pretty cool

Thanks

Epic!!!

I dont care about pokemon I just love this song

Burn7 responds:

Roflol well glad you liked it regardless!

How can I put this in one word...? F'CKING EPIC!

Wait, that's two words. DAMN!

Anyway...

This, is epic.
Definitely.
Maybe even better than... than a lot of things.
You know, I really do wish this song played while I was playing my Heart Gold game.
Then I wouldn't just be going skit at the annoying-ness of using ice-type moves, but then I could rock-out, n00b style.
I know a lot of people who would LOVE this song. Really. I've got a group of nerds who play Pokemon. No joke. I'm proud of it.
Anyway. The instrumental is perfect. However... the guitar is a bit on the sensitive side on my poor little ears. But, you know what? I can always just turn it down to my liking.
Then I'd turn it up really, really REALLY loud on my little stereo box. (Earthquakes? BAH.)
"Hope you like it!"? No, I LOVE it!
If there was an app to download songs onto your games (And there might never be.), I'd totally put this onto Heart Gold.

Anyway, to sum it all up...

Gravity Cat approves.

Because it's the most epic Pokemon Leader battle song that ever existed.

Ever!

Burn7 responds:

Haha! Thanks for your bigass review.

You should get this song around as much as possible so I can get a RECORD DEAL! And make a bunch of money so I can buy better equipment! And make better songs, even faster!

But that's not ever gonna happen. I'm pretty sure there hasn't been anybody on NG who have actually gotten signed for a few songs.

Anyway, thanks for the review dude!

Congratulations, Burn.

But you just won Newgrounds.

Burn7 responds:

I wasn't aware you were able to just... give away Newgrounds. BUT I'LL TAKE IT!