Reviews for "Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final"

O.O

k... everyone loves pokemon... stuff thats epic... and music... you sir, prolly knew this the whole time you were making it.
truly epicly awesome! \m/ |ll'll| \m/

Burn7 responds:

Lol yeah it kinda was. Thanks! Also, 400th review? Yes please.

Well done

This goes on to explain why Gold and Silver has always been my favourite series

Burn7 responds:

Hell yes, G/S/C for lyfe.

omg

r you serious !!!!!!!!!!! i love it more than eney pokemon song !!!!!!!!!!!

Well thanks dude!

Meh

In all honestly I did not like this version of Lance's battle theme that much. One of the main things I disliked were these fast drums which constantly played at the background. I think that made it a little too energetic which didn't fit the song that well in my honest opinion. It would be good if you added a few more relaxed parts without fast drums.

Also, I like sharp electric guitar solos and all, but I think you shouldn't use them too much or otherwise it just becomes boring to listen to.

I can clearly hear you've put a lot of effort into remixing this song though and there were a couple of parts I really liked. Unfortunately those parts weren't that long.

Overall 7 out of 10, 3 out of 5. I guess the reason I give this submission lower than most of the other reviewers is mostly just a matter of personal taste. This is just not really my kind of remix, but apparently a lot of other people love it. Oh well.

~Auz

Burn7 responds:

To each his own, I personally hate this version that's up on NG. I do like my remastered one though.

The drums are fast because it's a Metal song. And because it's supposed to be a battle. Battles don't usually have relaxed parts in them.

If you want to give it a second chance, here's the remastered version. I'm not gonna lie though, not much is different. I get the weird feeling you're more Electronica-oriented than harder metal stuff, so I'm completely okay with the mediocre score.

http://www.mediafire.com/?95scw1tatb9 l1hd (Remove the space!)

OMG!!!

Pokemon needs you. This would make the game that mutch more awsome.

Burn7 responds:

But then they'd have to give me money. And Nintendo doesn't like just handing out the money.