Reviews for "NG Sketchbook Tour 06"

yea......ART

im an artist, so of course i like looking at other drawings and of course this will get a ten for all the work they put into those,^_^.

{see.....i can be nice-_-}

Wow.....:'-(

Absolutly brilliant!!..
Im sad because i wish i could draw like that....i could if i tryed but....it never works :'(..
I love every pic!
>_<
Antony

That was wonderful! Stick with the brown paper.

What a great idea! And excellent execution too!

It's great to see 'traditional' art works from these flash artists.

Personally, I think you should stick to the brown paper. White paper is just so boring. Surely these *talented* artists can overcome something like that. :)

Anyways.. I liked it tremendously! I hope to see another!

Awesome!

Nice one guys! The art is amazing. Especially by some of the younger artists - that was awesome.

Roll on the next tour ;)

Fucking awesome

I can't believe I haven't looked at this before now.. I remember when Luis was starting this, hehe :)

Well it's fantastic seeing pictures by people who I know through the Flash forum, and a lot of them suprised me. A couple were absolutly gorgeous as I expected (Luis, AITD, Chesire, etc) but I had no idea Denvish could draw, or Neg for that matter. I wish I had joined in on this, even if my picture would look worse than Toms ;) It's all about the creativity of each individual though.. and thats what makes this a great piece of work. Great idea Luis, and count me in next time (there better be a next time!!).

Stand out pages: Denvish, AITD, Chesirepus (possibly the best page), BMK, Conair (just looks cool), Jotandjab, Sqeezy, Luis, Krinkels, Fetuseater, Bluebaby, Psychogoldfish, Negative, Bezman, mynamewontfitin, SFB, Gi-Go, Heretik, Pako, Stamper. The rest were awesome too..

Btw you spelt S1ntech wrong.. duh ;P