Reviews for "NG Sketchbook Tour 06"

Very nice

But, I have a question...what the fuck is up with I-Mockery? Was he just kidding? He wasn't really being such a little bratty bitch about the brown paper, right?

Luis responds:

We'll never know... You'll have to PM him and ask him.. Either way I thought it was the perfect way to start off the book.

Very creative idea

You did a really good job putting this together, I've never seen something like this. Nice originality. However, Jose Ortiz's age says 81, and that seems a little old. Haha, go check that out, I think you meant 18.

Wow

Wow this is really cool how lots of people from around the globe can come together to do this, the art work was really good (:S i wish i could draw that good), But i would love to see it in its real form, But it was still very nice to see it. Thank you.

Wow.

This is totally awesome and I feel like a complete jackass for not getting my page back to you. :'( :'( :'(

Nostalgia

I remember I used to visit NG back in '06 but never had an account. Wonder if anyone knew Luis, PhyscoGoldfish and Mindchamber were gonna be admins back then.