Reviews for "NG Sketchbook Tour 06"

Wow.

Looking upon this I should have probably put in more effort. I'll remember to colour it next year and probably do a less cartoony piece.

Good work to everyone involved, it looks sweet.

GREATEST EVER

u shud include hw the diff ppl drew their artwork because one by -cheshirepus- is really amazing and i really wonder whether he drew it. becoz if he did, go and me an artist dude, or maybe he is ald. lol x)

i lurv the idea of this sketchbook tour, maybe u could hav a clothes peg tour or smth .haha. those wooden one i mean. tt u cud draw on. better than paper, too common.

Oh, that's just peachy.

This upsets me because, while the entire project was probably hard to do and expensive, it only got 2nd place. D:

Good work, I wish I could've contributed. Was this some sort of artist's random free-for-all? If we wanted we could've emailed you our drawings of something on a paperbag? Meh, I suck.

~The_Protagonist

XD

Beautiful. It was a surprise to see the sheer range of styles, textures, colors, etc. It was great how many feelings and messages were accessible in this project, perhaps something that would of been impossible by a single artist. It's also a fantastic way to discover other great artists that maybe one hasn't learned about yet. I usually don't like collabs, and I'm not even sure if this would be considered one, but if it is, it's by far one of the best I've ever seen. Outstanding. Hope to see another one next year.

incredible

such an awsum concept, to actully see the best of artist's work hand drawn in a book. Tho the 2 paged rant at the beginning was a bit off, but funny