Reviews for "Doom - Inferno"

So good!

I remeber watching the others in your doom series. This was cool because of all the things you usualy do not get playing doom! When do you think that the next part will be out or are you going to stop?

LilDwarf responds:

I don't think I'm gonna make another but who knows! Maybe I change my mind...

Doom STILL deserves a section, don't you agree?

I absolutly loved it! Nice way to end this series, though i was expecting that bunny head on the stick >=).

Still, A Doom section is needed.

I'll be making a Doom flash, Your a big inspiration. =D

Thanks for this awesome movie! =D

LilDwarf responds:

Wow thanks alot! :D I'm happy t seethat you agree with the Doom section thing. I'm also flattered to be an inspiration for your future Doom submission. Send me a PM when it's done so I can check it out.

excellent

but i saw something wrong with it
when it shows the doom marine returning to earth, the background doesnt suit the music, it looks as if hell already had raided there
but still, nice movie, would of liked to see him mowing down armies of like 10 or 20 of the monsters at a time :3
now u gotta make the next movie, doom: hell on earth, then doom: resurrection of evil, perhaps some movies with ideas for doom games that u made up urself, i can come up with the names... doom: wasted planet, doom: scourge of the galaxy, etc x3

wicked cool

i have the original Doom games and you used backgrounds from the real Doom 3. Nice.[-)

I watched this at my school during free time and i didnĀ“t see that my classmates were watching as well!