Reviews for "Doom - Inferno"

Pretty good but can be improved

Pretty good DOOM flash movie although I do have suggestions

1. During the scene where the marine fights the Mancubus and saws it in half, you could have used the original death scene from the game seeing as in the game it also splits in half (and a pretty cool way to)

2. When the Marine jumped out of the river (cool way of bringing in some mythology there to) and landed you could have instead had the camera pointing at his back when he hit the ground and have him crouch down(you know like in the movies when the main charectar land from a high jump they hit the ground crouching. I dunno why but it just seems cool when they do it lol). Incase you didnt know yes there are sprite images of the marine crouching, all you need is the actual game, a source port (zdoom is best for this) and your set.

3.Spider Mastermind fight needs to be longer and it can't be killed so easy (get the marine a bit blasted from the gunfire and stuff makes it more dramtic)

Other then that this was pretty impressive and cause of it I made up my mind to start making flash movies on DOOM so great job. Oh yea apparently a friend from online DOOM apparently actually did a part of this movie (according to him he was the narrator). Do you mind telling me if this is true or not cause I wanna rub it in his face if it aint lol. All I know is his online name which is Sid Armas.

LilDwarf responds:

Thanks for all your suggestions! As for the guy, his real name is Griffin Lancer and I have no idea what his online name is...just ask him what his second name is and there you'll know. I did everything BUT the narration so it could be true.

an old classic

when i first watched this i was so amazed i would of given it a 10 if i was a member ihd dreams about it where i was "DOOMGUY"but i went to bed cause it was like 3:00am and i have been known to forget little things like the tittle so i was searching newsground for it and eventuly got bord so watchd all the other dooms and seen doom tribute by cristian andmade thatmy favi why don't you watch it you mite like itand by the way i added you to my favi author list
and i was not the first one.

LilDwarf responds:

Ok! Thanks for the add! Have youu seen my other Doom movies? Thanks for the review and add I appreciate it!

Theres alot of truth behind this

If you notice, all they did was copy the monstors and paste thier actions. Another things is all the text comes from the message at the end of the episode. Also, the monstors don't come through the same portal as the space marine but they infact attacked earth the same time as the marine was figthing in HELL. If you were to make doom 2 HELL on earth, you should make it less obious of copying and pasting

LilDwarf responds:

er....what the hell are you talking about?

good

it was OK but i thought itd be more like you just playing the game

WTF