Reviews for "Doom - Inferno"

I liked it...

It was pretty good. You get high marks from me because I'm a huge Doom fan. I think the file size could be considerably smaller, and I attribute it to the assumption that you didn't compress your audio. Some of the action scenes are really cool, a personal favorite being when the Marine pulls out his plasma rifle and wastes a few demons with Crystal Method pumping in the back ground. The final shot of the rocket slowly flying towards the Spider Mastermind was brilliant.

Only thing I'd complain about is the inclusion of the Mancubus. Most would know it didn't appear until the second game.

But other than that I think you did a great job. The music was well chosen and the animation was smooth enough that it didn't draw attention to itself, which is good considering that you were limited in scope of what you could achieve.

LilDwarf responds:

Wow, good review. Thanks! Unlike popular belief, all my audio is cut and imported .wav and them compressed mp3 at 16kpbs I assume that's the way to compress it; I saw it at the flash help page, if not please let me know @__@ I'm glad you liked all the actions scenes. I added the mancubus just to add a bit of variety to the movie :P

Great movie!

Iwas playing doom a little while ago and I noticed there was a fourth chapter. I don't remember the end though. It said something about making them pay for what they did to his pet rabbit Daisy and next "hell on Earth.Are you planning on making a movie of that or is it in progress or have younever seen it?

LilDwarf responds:

Yeah, that's "Thy Flesh Consumed"

Woo!

Spirtty Doom action, hehe, lots of blood and violence, I love it. One of the best Doom animations I've watched, and the music fits in perfectly as well, though it would have been nice with the classic Doom music. Anyhow, keep up the good work!

-cd-

LilDwarf responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it, stay tuned for the next chapter coming soon!

Good Movie Great Series!

Great series you got I am a doom fan and its good to see an animated storyline of doom. Anyway is there any chance of making the final chapter Thy Flesh Comsumed?

Anyway hope to see some more in the future

I loved all these movies, i have a question tho, are you ever gonna do "thy flesh consumed" or "Doom 2"?

LilDwarf responds:

Oh I'd love to. I started Thy Flesh Consumed over a year ago, but I was not satisfied with how it was turning out :S I still have the .fla I started, and even the recordings from my voice actor, so the parts are there for me to continue. I'd really love to make it happen, but lately I don't have much time to make flash animations as I used to :( But maybe I can pick it up again one of these days and eventually finish it :)