Reviews for "Doom - Inferno"

Great, Truely great.

I've really grown to like this seris. Anyway, This one was great for all but one fact- It got glitchy. But that's what sprites do. Anyway, I also thought the guy looked chubby. But it cant be helped. Keep it up, and blow 'em away!

LilDwarf responds:

Haha thanks alot :) I don't get it where it got glitchy but you enjoyed it nonetheless and I appreciate it! Thanks for the review

Good movie

This movie was fucking awesome. The only problem I had with it was that the guys didn't move, and when the did, it was just some crappy, no-animated movement. But I still gave this movie a 4 because I loved it. Hope it has a sequal.

LilDwarf responds:

Which guys? The Demons? Anyways, I'm glad you liked it even though you disliked this detail. :D Thanks for the review

Nice one.

The part where the guy chased the pinky was funny, nice movie, oh, and also the 2 other episodes although they were shorter, also, to make your movies to not have 5mb with a 5 min movie, try to compress it (converting into a swf file with the less space taking options, including the audio). Also, too bad you said this was the last one of your series, as the you missed 1 chapter, ''Thy Flesh Consumed''. You won a 4, Gratz!

LilDwarf responds:

I know the size is pretty big but all those pictures and music really hit me. I compressed it all I could (that's why some bg's look very pixelated) and it was still big. I know about Thy Flesh Consumed but I don't think I'll make one about it, though it is possible.

Dude it was good

It was good i remember the ending to exept the demons poping up is new

LilDwarf responds:

Hehehe yeah, it's like an extra. I always imagined that happening and I think that was what I was the happiest with this movie.

Pretty good. I liked it. Well animated, though sometimes the sprites moved oddly. But it's still very fun to watch.

Also, people asking for the credits music should probably try reading the credits.