Reviews for "Doom - Inferno"

Must have been a chore to make!

This ( and your other Doom flashes) are some of the best Doom flashes I've seen. Also I must commend you for actually making doom sprites work together so fluidly and robustly. You sir are a great Flash artist and I thank you for allowing us the honor of seeing these kind of flashes! Huzzah!

LilDwarf responds:

:D I'm honored you think of me as a great flash artist. It's comments like those that make all these worth doing. Thanks alot!

I loved it, it was killer.

Especially when the rocket shot straight into its brain. Make one for the fourth episode, Thy Flesh Consumed.

I will :) Thanks for the review

Make Episode 4 and Doom 2

That's right, make the 4th Episode and Doom 2. I'd like to see how you'd do it.

Also, liked the First Person Part

LilDwarf responds:

I'll probably make the 4th Episode but I'm still not sure on Doom 2...maybe.

Really good!

I can't help but feel that the background for the FPS part on this movie was from TNT or Plutonia, i can't remember which, but I know the level name: Pharoh. And in your second one, I thought I saw the first hallway of the last level of aforementioned DOOM wads. Am I right? Or am I going crazy?

Anyway, the flashes kept getting longer and better, so keep at it. Now maybe do one for the intermissions in DOOM II or do one for Thy Flesh Consumed?

reviews4u-All reviews, all the time.

LilDwarf responds:

Yeah you're right :) I don't remember either which one it was exactly but I'm sure it was one of those. So don't worry, you're not going crazy hehehe

I'm currentyl working on Thy Flesh Consumed so stay tuned for that :)

need

to know the name of the credit song

LilDwarf responds:

lol..... "Navras" from The Matrix Revolutions ;)