Reviews for "Doom - Inferno"

Good toon

I definatly agree with you on the Idea of a Doom Collection in the Video Game Parodies Section

LilDwarf responds:

Yes...I have no idea why Tom hasn't made the damn collection yet. Sure he makes a RUNESCAPE collection but not a Doom collection...fucking embarrasing >:( Jesus christ it's RUNESCAPE what the hell are you thinking tom?!?

<title goes here>

Definitely the best one my favorite part was where he emptied his whole clip and was getting killed until he pulled out his chainsaw and cut the guy in half. There were no flaws in this one, great music and had great doom action.

Thanks alot buddy :)

Goodjob

i have to say this was good and i do love all your work i cant stop playing LOZ simdate rpg well goodjob and keep making good games and movies =D

Thanks :)

Great job on this series.

I am acually planning on a doom fan flick. I am sort of a fan of Doom and this series really pleased me. Sprite animators like you make me wish I didn't retire.

Jeje I'm glad you think that :D

Great movie!

Iwas playing doom a little while ago and I noticed there was a fourth chapter. I don't remember the end though. It said something about making them pay for what they did to his pet rabbit Daisy and next "hell on Earth.Are you planning on making a movie of that or is it in progress or have younever seen it?

LilDwarf responds:

Yeah, that's "Thy Flesh Consumed"