Reviews for "Doom - Inferno"

awesome

awesome i love doom

So do I

Really good!

I can't help but feel that the background for the FPS part on this movie was from TNT or Plutonia, i can't remember which, but I know the level name: Pharoh. And in your second one, I thought I saw the first hallway of the last level of aforementioned DOOM wads. Am I right? Or am I going crazy?

Anyway, the flashes kept getting longer and better, so keep at it. Now maybe do one for the intermissions in DOOM II or do one for Thy Flesh Consumed?

reviews4u-All reviews, all the time.

LilDwarf responds:

Yeah you're right :) I don't remember either which one it was exactly but I'm sure it was one of those. So don't worry, you're not going crazy hehehe

I'm currentyl working on Thy Flesh Consumed so stay tuned for that :)

Hehehe...

Ah, memories....

I will admit that the Mancubus death looked a little fake, but you did an amazing job incorperating a plot and story into the classic DooM, and I can't imagine it was easy working with all those sprites!

The only question I have is, Why didn't you show the dead bunnie's head on the spike at the end?

LilDwarf responds:

Yeah it was really tough working on all those sprites. Made things very complicated hehe As for the bunny head, since I wanted to have those demons teleport, I had to remove it in order for them to be visible.

dddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeeee

thats the second best thing ive ever seen in my whole entire 13 years of life

hehe thanks :)

O.O

better get some machineguns and chainsaws=)

Hehehe :)