Reviews for "-Telepath RPG Chapter 1-"

absolute genious

are you interested in doing a collab?

amazingly awsome

but how do you beat the boss shadowling?....oh and whens the next 1 coming out?

MalTheDestroyer responds:

How do you beat him? Well, there's a guy named adapuff on the Xgen forums who came up with an amazingly detailed strategy for accomplishing exactly that. Personally, I just recommend leveling up your skills a bit and buying some Vision and Focus pills. :-)

good game.

but i saved also 2 times when i didnt die and now i cant load!!
that IS the game vaults!!
I SAVED IT 100%! and now it wont load!!

Back to real message:
Good game!! it looks sooow nice.. but i can also not find the leaders tent!!
=P..
but FIX the load thing coz i SAVED it and it wont work!

MalTheDestroyer responds:

PM me telling me where you last saved and I'll be able to figure it out and fix it.

hmm

I love the game altho i couldnt find any alternative ends to either being controled in the room, beeing killed by the thing, beeing controled cause of the bracers or letting him go with david.. im gonna try anytime tho

alright