For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "-Telepath RPG Chapter 1-"

You rock!! this game is the pwnzors!!

I loved it! i hope it makes front page! i fucking love it! it's so fun and addictive, good luck in getting front page

MalTheDestroyer responds:

Thanks a lot. :-) I'm glad you liked it so much!

Nice job Mal :)

Compared to the demo that i played before, this was much better man :) Nice job on everything.

MalTheDestroyer responds:

Thanks, man. I put a lot of work into improving it. I appreciate the review!

i loved it!

the shadow things looked cool, especially the one in the camp and the one that showed up in room. the other thing that made this game was being able to save anywhere, anytime. hope to see a part 2!

You've come a long way

You're so freaking talented. I first played this game in the VERY early stages, where you could basically just walk around the academy (which had no rooms or anything) and talk to the first guy. That was it. I was like "Ok..." The next time I played, I was like "Wow, this is the same GAME?" You have put so much work into this game, and it shows. Sure, I was ready to kill you many times when I found it nearly impossible to reach the tent, but it was really cool to be able to figure it out. A lot of the dialogue is hilarious (I love that you can get the guy in the bar to pay for your tuition- that's what I need!) . I think the ending is really dark, and of course I want the game to be longer. I agree with the comments about the walking, and I didn't even know you could run (no, I didn't read the tutorial)! I also agree with the comment that the music can get a bit annoying if you are playing for an extended period of time, just because it gets repetitive. Then again, this fits with all the great RPGs we grew up playing (Final Fantasy, Chronotrigger). That's why the music is cemented in your head for the rest of your life. Speaking of Chronotrigger, I think it would be cool to make the battles more sophisticated by making certain enemies more or less resistant to certain attacks, and being able to attack different parts of the enemy. I think that would add more strategy, and interest, to the battles. I still can't believe this is your first game. You're a freaking genius. So, who are all these people offering to collaborate with you? I'll come up with dialogue for James Lipton if you put him in the game. :P

Awesome

That was very good, it kept me inetrseted enough to play through the whole thing... then 2 more times. but btw dont even listen to the assholes putting out reviews saying its a harry potter rip off or anything else, I personally think its totally original, and that you did a great job. I look forward to the next chapter.