Reviews for "-Telepath RPG Chapter 1-"

really cool stuff!

i'd like to see an easier way to run.
other than that the thing rocked

Hmm

Good Job. Although im sure you appreciated the one girls "perfect" comment, allow me to make some constructive critisism. I would like to have the option of leaving my room without having to sleep, and also try to make the sprite movement a little more believable. He's walking like he's trying to air out his pits. ALSO when I load a game, my life/psi etc points disappear. maybe just a glitch?

MalTheDestroyer responds:

Good call about going to your room--I'm adding an option to leave without sleeping. I'm not sure about that loading glitch, though. I don't think that would happen, unless you were to try loading without having first saved a game.

Man...

Oh my! I'm just starting to play but it's wonderful! Hey man! you're REALLY GOOD! Keep up like this and you'll be an really good professional, trust me ! The game is just like perfect! no problems at all!

I guess that the word "Perfect" says everything?

see ya!

MalTheDestroyer responds:

Wow. "Perfect"? You're too kind. Really. I don't think even I would say that about the game! :-) But I certainly did put a lot of thought into making it, and I appreciate your compliment.

Totally sure!

This game is the awesomeness.
With extra awesomeness on top.
v0t3d t3|-| |=y\/3!

MalTheDestroyer responds:

Thanks, man. I'm glad you found my game worthy of a five. :-)

You rock!! this game is the pwnzors!!

I loved it! i hope it makes front page! i fucking love it! it's so fun and addictive, good luck in getting front page

MalTheDestroyer responds:

Thanks a lot. :-) I'm glad you liked it so much!