Reviews for "-Telepath RPG Chapter 1-"

I'm just not a guy who's into RPGs. What I didn't like about this was how you basically didn't have graphics that were that good. I have just played other games that were much better. It seems like it takes too long to use your powers. I will admit that it is pretty creative. I appreciate how you can go everywhere.

I must have a dirty mind, because the doors look like penises. It is pretty easy to understand. The music seems most appropriate. I think this aerial view probably fit, even though I'm not a fan of it. It's just not for me.

Good game. Wish you could get stronger throughout the game.

It's an awesome game, why can't people stop rage quiting and try to understand that >_>

The only issue here is that it's old... but you can't blame anyone for that. For it's time and for a first chapter game, this was done well.

Quit crying like babies :P

It was ok.

Mundane.

The story isn't all that interesting. Plus, the game is still quite buggy, despite it being the 'final version'.