Reviews for "King of Power"

Excellent gameplay

I have no idea if this is what piloting a speedboat is really like or not, but it was believable. It felt weird slamming on the 'brakes' for every curve, and accelerating to 185 MPH in a few seconds. I totally bought the illusion of perspective; in other words the water, ships, bouys etc. were all very well done. However, I've seen much better graphic and sound quality in flash. This kind of reminded me of some 10 year old console and arcade games: very fun gameplay, but dated graphics & sounds.

good

Graphics were nice but a little hard to control the boat.although u are going 180 mph on water so i shudnt complain ^_^

really good

not sure about the music but alright.

disappointing

i cannot say i like this game. it is much too hard to control the boat.

however, the programming in this must have been an incredible task...if only the controls were better. i'd prefer it if i had to hold the up arrow key down to keep my throttle up...

ok