Reviews for "King of Power"

Way cool!!

This was awesome! the graphics were way good especially since they were done in flash.. not easy in my opinion. Even the sound was good... it got quiet at you slowed down and stuff... great job.. want to see more.

OWWWWW!!!

The game of the month!!!

.........speachless

that was intense, no really it was INTENSE!

great and heavily underated

Best game I have ever played in flash. Simply great, adictive, and awsome graphics. Nothing more to say but that it is very underated. Great job, keep it up =D

game is great >.> full version = virus

yea i have virus protection up and it runs thought the sites and both this and the other game that says "full version" is just a virus but great work on this game 10 all the way across