Reviews for "King of Power"

Awesome!

That was a great game! I enjoyed every second of it. It took me some time to understand how to slow down *lol* . I like the control too ,made me think of a real boat. The graphics are excellent.

4/5

-AAF-

Cool

This game has awesome graphics, nice controls, good music, lots of tracks, and a backseat driver. Keep the games coming.

awsome

enough said

Very good!

An excellent overall game with great graphics and also quite fun! I hope to see more games in the future!

One big flaw

This game looks well made. However, turning was way too slow. I pratically had to slow to a craw on a hairpin turn. Other than that, I didn't have a problem.

ChrisKempt responds:

Hi There, thanks for your comment! It's actually designed to be like that with the turning as that's pretty much what it's like in the real boats, you can't take the corners too fast or you flip the thing over! Have another go, you might find that the trick is in judging when to slow down.